photo: P. da Silva
The Husband's advantage:
- Husbands are less expensive to shoe than horses.
- Feeding a husband doesn't require anything that even mildly compares with
the hassle of putting up hay.
- A lame husband can still work.
- A husband with a bellyache doesn't have to be walked.
- Husbands don't try to scratch their heads on your back.
- They are better able to understand puns.
- If they are playing hard to catch, you "may" be able to run them
down on foot.
- They know their name.
- They usually pay their own bills.
- They apologize when they step on your toes.
- No saddle fitting problems.
- They seldom refuse to get into the vehicle.
- They don't panic - running and yelling all through the house when you leave
them alone (unless you've left the kids with them too!).
- For a nominal fee, you can hire someone else to clip them.
- They don't like the lady next door just as well as you, just because she
fed him for 3 days straight.
The Horse's advantage:
- If they don't work out you can sell them.
- They don't come complete with in-laws.
- You don't have to worry about your children looking like them.
- You never have to iron their saddle pads.
- If you get too fat for one, you can shop for a bigger one.
- They smell good when they sweat.
- You can repair their "clothes" with duct tape.
- It's possible to keep them from "jumping the fence"...
- You can force them to stay in good physical condition... with a whip if
- They don't want their turn at the computer.
- They may turn white with age, but never go bald.
- They have never heard of PMS.
- They learn to accept restraint.
- They don't care what you look like as long as you have a carrot or an apple.
© do site "A Cavalo!", proibida a reprodução
total ou parcial de imagens.
Toda e qualquer utilização abusiva destas imagens será penalizada
por todos os meios legais ao alcance dos autores.