Oleodinamica Co.Ltd. was born in Gravina in 1953 as a workshop to repair
industrial and agricultural machines, thanks to the will and job of Mr
In 1968 Mr Petrone becomes a specialist in mending the revolutionary
power steering "Calzoni", introducing his firm into the field of
In 1970 it becomes the only Italian firm specialized in the assembly of automatic
and timed lubricating systems on regular transport trucks.
From 1972 till 1976 there is a profitable co-operation with the "Industrial
Vehicles FIAT", resulting in the installation of 1800 power steering
systems on new trucks.
In 1977 Mr Petrone opens a shop for sale and commercialisation of oledynamic
components, giving shape to the idea of a firm engaged in assembling and repairing
In the 80?s it dedicates to the assembly of lifting apparatus, automatic and
hydrostatic transmission systems, beginning co-operating relationships with
the Italian Railways "Ferrovie dello Stato", the Italsider, "Ferrovie
del Gargano", "Ferrovie Calabro-Lucane", Breda Fucine Meridionali
and so on.
Then, being directed by the young Cassandra Petrone, as Mechanical Engineer,
and Vitantonio Petrone, as Industrial Expert, the firm turns to shipbuilding
industry and to the designing and manufacturing of oleodynamic elements and
Finally, on March 2001 Petrone Oleodinamica Co.Ltd. moved to a new seat placed
in the industrial area of Gravina in Puglia, covering a 4000 square meters
surface. This new seat includes many different departments:
1-spare elements store,
4-measures and checking area,
6-final products warehouse, and a large area for technical, administrative
and managing offices.
Petrone Oleodinamica s.r.l.
Zona PIP lotto 45 75
70024 Gravina in Puglia (BA)
us a request or to receive